Payment options have changed - Paying with card? Please read!

Digital Clock LCD Screen Repair Kit - T3

Brickwerks own.

Ask a question about this product

Please fill in the information along with your question below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

* Required Fields

Description

Details

Replacement digital clock screen for the T3 digital dashboard clock.

Fitting Guide here.

These are often completely black or have missing segments due to decades of sitting in hot dashboards.

We've developed these specifically for the T3 as an high quality replacement for the originals and they're a quick and easy fix.

Note, they won't fix faults with the dashboard wiring or the electronics of the clock itself. It's a replacement screen not a magic wand :D

Updated with modern materials and heat stable liquid and also set that you can still see them with polarised glasses on (unlike the originals!)

According to feedback from customers this part also fits.

MKII Scirocco (non-MFA)
Porsche 928

Additional Information

Additional Information

Our Part Number T3919203B-REP
VW Part No 255919203B, 928641702, 92864170103, 370220, 014001, 637 202/003/005, 88471313, 161919203
Weight (kg) 0.1
Manufacturer Brickwerks

£19.32 (Inc VAT)
In stock

Reviews

Customer Reviews 2 item(s)

Works perfectly, Cheapest on the market
I've been staring at my black screen where a digital clock used to be for years. I saw other vendors selling a clock screen at eye watering and fluctuating prices but I'd heard Brickwerks were producing their own rather than buying them in so I sat tight for a while, true to form Brickwerks provide once again, great quality product, no bull and sensible price A+ Review by Munkey's Punk / (Posted on 24/04/2018)
This replacement unit fits in place of the original LCD screen perfectly and functions 100%. very happy .......
Brickwerks have been unbelievably accommodating when I made enquiries for my mk2 scirocco.
I didn't have to wait too long before I received a reply to answer my query.
Anyone wanting a replacement screen for the Mk1 golf & MK2 Scirocco, I would highly recommend Brickwerks.
Second hand units are at least 26 years old and a false economy in my view. Review by C 20 CCO / (Posted on 31/01/2018)